About Myself

Hello my name is Fanza Risalah Gibran Fauzi. Usually my friend call me Fanza. I was born on 10 May 2003 at Bandung, so im 16 years old now. I live in my parent's house at Griya Bukit Mas II residence B6 No 1. I live with my parent, my brother, and my sister. My hobby is play futsal with my friend. I love play futsal because when i was 5 years old my friend in my hometown always invite me to play futsal with them. At first i cant even kick the ball properly but after i play futsal again and again and again my skill started to improve a little by little. From that moment i started to enjoying play futsal until now . Even if its only kick a ball, u have to try it, its alot more fun than it looks. 

like the other i also have a dream. My dream is to make my parent proud of myself. For now i dont know what the achievement that i want to achive to make my parent proud but i promise that i will make them happy and proud of me. Its a common dream but its like a must dream that every son have even if ur parent doesnt treat you properly.

Komentar

Postingan Populer